Allen Carr’s Easyway Ireland Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, call us or contact us by post or electronically, how we use it, and how we keep it secure.
Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Your details will only be disclosed outside of Allen Carr’s Easyway Ireland Ltd to our partners, including Allen carr’s Easyway International Ltd who help in the delivery of our services.
Allen Carr’s Easyway Ireland Ltd may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, calling us or contacting us you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. This policy is effective from 1 April 20168
How we collect information from you
We obtain information about you when you contact us, for example:
- Complete the contact us form on the website
- Ask us about products and services
- Purchase a product or service
- Register to receive one of our newsletters
- Contact us electronically
- Call us (calls may be recorded for training or monitoring purposes)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Financial details provided by customers on this website are entered directly via Paypal and Realex are not stored by Allen Carr’s Easyway Ireland Ltd.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Allen Carr also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you receive correspondence from us by email there will always be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to receive any further information
- You may also request not to receive information from us at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to Allen Carr’s Easyway Ireland Ltd, 42 Ratthdown Drive , terenure, Dublin 6W, D6WHY65, Ireland
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.